EndNote will be upgraded to version X7.7.1 on the HWU Staff and Student managed desktops by the end of 2016.
When you first open the upgraded version, the Welcome to EndNote window may be displayed, with prompts to help you get started syncing, sharing, learning and connecting with the EndNote community.
- If you are an existing user, you will have an EndNote online account, and are probably all set up to go – so you can just close the Welcome window.
- If you are a new EndNote user, you will want to set up an EndNote online account – see EndNote Sync: EndNote X7.1 and Later to find out how to set up an online account and sync libraries.
You can open the Welcome to EndNote window at any time from the Help menu.
Learning to use EndNote
- You can find lot of training options on the EndNote website
- Alternatively, we will have Power Hours on EndNote next semester
- Or ask an Academic Support and Liaison Librarian
EndNote for Personal Use
Staff and students can purchase a personal copy of EndNote for home use – see Software for Personal Use for details.