Microsoft Office 2016 is now available for deployment to the HWU managed staff desktop*.
If you wish to upgrade your PC or laptop please email the IT HelpDesk (email@example.com) stating: –
- your UserID
- your computer name**
- that you wish your computer to be upgraded to Microsoft Office 2016
The upgrade will run overnight and we will let you know when your upgrade will take place.
Please note that the upgrade will remove Microsoft Office 2013 completely.
If you have any queries regarding the either of these upgrades please contact the IT Helpdesk.
* Managed desktops and laptops are:
- All staff desktops and laptops in Professional Services
- All staff/postgraduate desktops in SoSS
- Windows 7 desktops and laptops in EGIS where users log on with their HWU UserID and password
- Windows 7 desktops and laptops in EPS where users log on with their HWU UserID and password
** You can find your PC/laptop name in About My PC on your desktop. It has the following format – HWPC**** or HWLAP****
To help you get started with Office 2016 see What’s new and improved in Office 2016 for Office 365
You’ll find other useful links on our Software guides & tutorials page