If you are new to HWU – welcome – we hope you enjoy your time with us. Take a look at our Getting Started Guide to find out how we can support you during your studies and to find about the Library and IT services at Heriot-Watt.
If you are an existing student or member of staff – welcome back….we hope you enjoyed the break.
To help you get settled back in you might find the following tips/reminders useful – especially if you’ve come back with a new phone/tablet/laptop.
- Connect your new devices to the wifi
- Install any free or discounted software that you need on your new devices
- Get the free Vision app on your mobile so ensure easy access to your course materials
- Improve your Critical thinking, Reading and note-making and Writing skills using Skills4StudyCampus
- Check out the opportunities to help you develop your IT, Information and Study skills
Keep up to date
Best wishes for a happy and successful 2017 from everyone in Information Services.