- as a group answering questions together
- individually while sitting together and then compare your answers. If your answers don’t agree ask your class mate to explain how they reached their answer. As a group, work out who has used the correct method and has reached the correct answer.
- alone, perhaps in your room, and contact your group by Facebook, Skype, etc to compare answers.
Set some ground rules:
- stay focused on the topic
- agreed the amount of time to spend on any task
- everyone in the group must contribute